Mountain guide / ski guide - Mountain guide / ski guide - Relinquishment of the authorisation

General information

Authorisation to practise as a professional mountain and ski guide expires upon a declaration of relinquishment submitted to the competent authority.

Responsibility

Abteilung 9 Kultur, Europa, Sport

[Competent authority / Form...]

Procedure

The declaration of renunciation must be made in writing to the competent authority.

Legal

Feedback

Data Protection

I have noted that the data provided by me, as well as any data received by the administration over the course of the preliminary investigation, will be automatically processed as per article 6, para. 1 lit. c and e of the General Data Protection Regulation in accordance with the underlying material laws of the legal process. Furthermore, I am aware that this is for the purpose of executing the legal procedure initiated by me, the granting of regulatory approval and also for the purpose of review. I have read the general information regarding: 

• the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, withdrawal and objection, as well as on data portability
  • the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection authority
  • the responsibilities of the process controller and the data protection officer as per https://datenschutz.stmk.gv.at.

Authentication and signature

Authentication or signature of the application is not required.

Responsible for the content

Amt der Steiermärkischen Landesregierung
8010 Graz, Hofgasse 16

Means of redress or appeal

An appeal is possible against rulings issued by an authority and shall be filed by the party within a 4 weeks term with the authority that issued the ruling of first instance (against rulings without investigation procedure within a two weeks term). The term starts with the receipt of the written copy of the ruling, in the case of oral pronouncement simultaneously with it.

The appeal shall indicate the ruling it contests, the authority that issued the ruling and contain a motion of appeal with the reasons. No more appeal is admissible if the party expressly waived the right of appeal after receipt or pronouncement of the ruling.

Each ruling contains instructions on the right to appeal and indicates the authority and the deadline for submission of such appeal.

Assistance and problem-solving services

Point of Single Contact Styria

Amt der Steiermärkischen Landesregierung
Abteilung 12 - Wirtschaft, Tourismus, Wissenschaft und Forschung
8020 Graz, Nikolaiplatz 3
Telefon: +43 316 877 4231
E-Mail: Homepage:  https://eap.stmk.gv.at

Last update